Coulee Region Mobility is the premiere Harmar dealer in La Crosse. Harmar is a leading manufacturer of mobility device lifts for automobiles, stairlifts, and residential and commercial vertical platform lifts.
Stairlifts give the immobile the freedom to keep moving. The number of Americans ages 65 and older is projected to nearly double from 52 million in 2018 to 95 million by 2060, and the 65-and-older age group’s share of the total population will rise from 16 percent to 23 percent.
No matter the destination and shape of your stairs, Harmar has Straight Stairlifts and Curved Stairlifts to fit everyone’s needs. Each curved stairlift is custom-fit to a staircase that is as unique as its owner. In this blog, we will be comparing Harmar’s best curved and straight stair lifts.
- CSL500 Helix Curved Stair Lift
The Helix stair lift is built to last. Every staircase that is fitted with a Helix stair lift is measured with a specific camera kit for accuracy. Constructed with highly durable steel, custom precision-bent rails, and finished by professionals, this curved rail is highly engineered for the smoothest ride.
This stair lift chair has a number of safety features, such as a seat belt, emergency stop, seat swivel, constant pressure controls, and more. This chair can be used outdoors and also comes with optional add-ons like a key switch, an additional charging station, custom colors and fabric options, and more.
Your new path to mobile independence will allow you to enjoy time in your home on every level, giving you the quality of life you deserve.
- More narrow profile
- Very quiet, smooth ride
- True-curve rail with advanced bending technology creates smoother turns
- Supportive seating
- Simple-connect rails and lighter chassis for easy installation
- SL600 Pinnacle Premium Straight Stair Lift
This chair has earned its name and reputation for standing above the rest. The patented Helical Worm Gear and reinforced Nylon Polymer Gear Rack are what make Pinnacle different from other stair lifts. This drive system eliminates maintenance and results in lower energy bills, and has a smooth, stable ride.
This chair can only be used indoors and offers safety features such as a final limit switch, a swivel seat cut-off switch, a centrifugal overspeed brake, and more.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – folds as narrow as 10.5” when foo trest and seat are folded!
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth and quiet ride
- No grease or lubrication required for nylon polymer gear rack; low maintenance and easy to clean
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy and ergonomic operating control and condition indicator lights
- Operable in a power outage – up to 60 trips!
- Comfortable upholstered seat with full-sized backrest and standard retractable seat belt
- Safety sensors in the footrest and chassis will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- Options/Accessories: Key lock to protect from unauthorized use, Folding rail (increases minimum folded width to 13.0″); Additional track over 16′
Depending on your mobility needs and stairs if you will need a curved or straight stairlift.
Call Coulee Region Mobility
A recent AARP survey shows 89% of homeowners strongly prefer to remain in their homes as long as possible as they age. 80% of that aging population will require accessibility solutions to overcome their needs. Give the accessibility professionals at Coulee Region Mobility a call at 844-487-5617.